10.15.2007

New Home!

We bought a house today! We'll, Greg was there, I wasn't. I couldn't miss the first day of a new class so we got a Power of Attorney. But it's ours now and we can start moving things in this weekend. We will still be living out of Gainesville on the weekdays and probably go to Jacksonville on the weekends, holiday breaks, vacation blocks, etc.

Our house in Gainesville is on the market and hopefully it will sell soon. Then we will just get a cheap apartment in town until May when I'm done. Can you believe it already! 4 years have flown by, that's for sure. Dr. Barta, sounds kinda funny don't you think?


Well, here's only a couple pictures. It's off Racetrack Road in Bartram Springs, right on the border of St. Augustine. It's a 5 bedroom so we'll have plenty of room for visitors! (Well, once we get furniture in there!)


Update your address books: 6233 Oleta Way, Jacksonville FL 32258






Ammenity Center with pools, a full gym, and alot of great family things for children and adults as well.


2 comments:

  1. Jaime,

    Love the house! Can't wait to see new pictures. Exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not mean to be anonymous :(

    - Sabina

    ReplyDelete