4.01.2009

April Fool's on me

The staff at work thought I would be a good person to pull an April Fool's Day prank on while I was working by myself and the senior veterinarian was on vacation.


One of the techs brought her cat into work with her in the morning and told me how it had been throwing up all night and she was really worried it might had eaten something. I did a physical exam on her cat and everything seemed normal. I said lets take some xrays. So they did and this is what showed up! At first I was amazed and knew it was a surgical emergency. Before I had time to really look over the xrays to see that the objects aren't in the GI track...rather superimposed over the kidneys they all busted out laughing.

Apparently they stuffed a screw, a drill tip, and a paperclip under the cat on the xray table to make it look like they were stuck in there. Ha ha ha........

No comments:

Post a Comment