6.09.2009

Jax Zoo - Annual Passes

It was my day off and I was caught up on things so Allie and I went to the Jax Zoo for a little bit. Since we have Annual Passes it makes it easy to just stay for 2 hours and then head out.
We started with an important stop first....Dunkin Donuts. We didn't have one in Gainesville and we don't have one anywhere near my work, so I like the chance to get a french cruller when I can! And Allison didn't seem to mind the munchkins at all!

We started off in the Aviary, an enclosed rainforest like area with fish and birds that walk around you. A pair of ducks walked past Allison right away and she followed them over to their area off on the side.
She enjoyed all the large birds over head and all around. Then this big pink Spoonbill landed on a branch right over her head.


It followed the branch and then landed on the sidewalk in front of her. She kept trying to go over and say "Hello" in her baby voice but it kept it's distance.





Then we headed over to the kid zone area. She said "Hello" to the large fish in the tank on the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment