10.27.2009

Fall Festival Week at Day Care

Each day this past week there has been something special for the kids since it was Halloween Week and what they called Fall Festival Week. One day was a classroom lunch party, another day they had a p0liceman and policecar visit the school, Friday they wore their costumes to school and had a Halloween Party.

On Thursday they had a Petting Zoo come to school. Well, it was my day off, but I knew she would like it so I brought her up to school just at the time they were doing the petting zoo.

So I think these 2 pictures are evidence. They played with play-doh until it was their turn at the petting zoo. They each had an animal and brick orange play-doh and they were making animal tracks. 5 minutes later Allison is running orange boogers out of one nostril. I think this first picture is the contemplation...."should I stick this in my nose"

And this one is the action of stuffing it up there.



They had a duck, ferret, baby piglet, goat, miniture horse, and a rabbit and a few other things. It was pretty cute and all the kids really got excited.

For a slideshow of more pictures click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment