One thing I regret with Allison is that I forgot to make ink prints with her when she was a newborn. We remembered later on and made 6 month handprints and footprints. I wanted to make sure we did it with Kennedy just to remember how tiny they actually are in those first few days. So I got an ink pad from the craft store and some nice heavy paper. We did one of each of Kennedy's hands and feet and I made a display on her nursery wall with 4 matted frames.Hands are WAY harder than feet by the way because they curl them up on you. After we realized this we tried to make footprints of Allison and Kennedy together. It turned out really nice and we made enough for the grandparents too.

Here is Allison making hand and footprints with me. Of course, she's doing it in a princess dress.
No comments:
Post a Comment