I think it's official...we have a finger sucker. We try to pull her fingers out and give her a binkie, but she seems to like the fingers more. I'm not too crazy about that because I can take away a binkie one day, but I can't take away her fingers. I just hope its a baby phase, but it is super cute. She gets pretty loud sometimes when she's going to town on them.
3 months old
Pizza night! We were making homemade pizzas. Allison was very excited about it. Although she's not a fan of getting her hands too dirty. I don't really understand that because she'd rather not use silverware. It makes for such the predicament.
Litte Ritz-man chilling on his favorite stuffed animal.
3 months old.
This is a picture of "lotta books". Lotta books is a specific stack of pink princess books that has to follow her throughout the house. We don't quite understand the power of lotta books, but it is important. She can't go to sleep without lotta books, she needs to have them carried to the livingroom when she first wakes up. I don't really think she reads them, but she needs them for some reason. They stack in her bed next to her pillow and she sleeps next to her lotta books. It's weird.


No comments:
Post a Comment