I worked on baby-proofing the playroom and we have officially changed it to "Their Playroom". We moved the Barbie Dreamhouse into Allison's bedroom along with any small toys. I took the 'A' off of the wall where it was above in the purple circle. it will be replaced with 'a + k' instead.
Allison is still loving this cardboard house my uncle got her for Christmas. Kennedy likes it as a little fort too. They still color on it. Above Kennedy is just hanging out in it playing with her toys.
The french message board used to have a bunch of Allie's artwork in it. I took all that down and am developing pictures that have the 2 of them together in them and that will fill the message board.
And, lucky kids, we moved the extra flatscreen into their playroom. Now they can sit in their on the floor and watch Disney movies. Hope they appreciate that they had a cool playroom when they are older!
No comments:
Post a Comment