12.26.2011

I'm back!!!!

I haven't had much time to update the blog lately...but I should be picking back up.  I do post alot of stuff on facebook though, which is much quicker.  I do want to continue to maintain the blog since my plan is to publish books one each year and use them as a log of our life in photos and updates. 

If you are missing out on updates and I know you, friend me on facebook.

One of the main reasons that I haven't had time to update the blog is we have been dealing with alot of illnesses in our children.  In the last few months Allison has had an ear infection (first one since tubes in her ears at 12 months old), a cold, and food poisoning.  Kennedy has had Viruses, Measles, Chicken Pox, Influenza, Pneumonia, Respiratory Syncitial Virus, Ear Inflections, colds, and teething.  Ug....

But we hope that we have some great immunity now and we are able to spend free time happy and healthy instead of sick. 

Keep a look out for more updates!  Plus I got a new snazzy netbook laptop so it will be easy to update the blog while hanging out in the living room or on lunch breaks! 

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment